Anatomy Massage Cupping Level 1
The objective of Introduction to Cupping is to educate the practitioner on the basics of cupping including the science of how it works, technique, troubleshooting, contraindications, how to, and basic protocols.
- Overview of the fundamental concepts and theory of Cupping
- How to successfully implement Cupping into your current regimen.
- Students will learn six protocols to treat common pain patterns
- Attendees will have ample time to practice applying these techniques with more one-on-one time with the presenter.
- How to identify situations where cupping could have adverse reaction.
- Instructions to give patients for after-care.
- Students will receive a cupping kit with the class
What to bring
- Dress in comfortable clothing
- 1 set of sheets
- Masks required