This workshop is NCBTMB approved for 2 CE Hours
NCBTMB Course 70081591
Students wil learn a basic introduction to aromatherapy in this workshop.
Course Objectives include:
- Define and describe aromatherapy and its use as an integrative healthcare modality.
- Understand the anatomy and physiology of smell and smell associations
- Integrate aromatherapy into your practice and daily life.
- Learn techniques and applications for the use of essential oils.
- Understand purchasing essential oils: grades and quality
- Learn the process of how essential oils are made
- Describe storage and safe handling of essential oils used
- Review the history of aromatherapy
- Learn about specific essential oils and their healing qualities