This live workshop will be conducted virtually over Zoom. If you have taken our introductory classes for the Lash Method, we hope you’ll join this advanced course!
Gua Sha is a traditional treatment for pain and a variety of ailments in China, Vietnam, Cambodia and elsewhere. The Lash Method, developed by Dr. Heather Lash, introduces a pain-free, systematic approach to applying Gua Sha. Dr. Lash’s success in treating patients supports the idea that less can be more. Less pain means clients are more likely to come back for more treatments!
Once the therapist has been educated in the theory and general application of Gua Sha, this Advanced Gua Sha course is the next step to take your practice to the next level. This course takes you further into the technique of Gua Sha as well as introducing new tools, new mediums and new treatments. We’ll discuss treating systemic conditions, pediatric and geriatric treatments as well as how to apply Gua Sha in the Spa world. You’ll also learn more about how to implement Gua Sha into your current regiment.
What you will learn:
- Review the fundamental concepts and theory of Gua Sha with discussion of experience
- Advanced applications of Gua Sha including: facial, systemic conditions, pediatric and geriatric care
- How to successfully implement Gua Sha into your current regiment
- Attendees will have ample time to practice applying these techniques with more one-on-one time with the Doctor
- Upon completion of this course, attendees will be able to discuss and apply Advanced Gua Sha techniques to neuromuscular-skeletal and systemic conditions!